Links for websites which we use to obtain patterns, supplies and inspiration!
A website and online community where you can:
- Take online classes (quilting, sewing, knitting, cake decorating, art, photography, cooking and many more categories)
- Buy supplies (patterns and kits)
- Buy & sell patterns
- Meet makers
This little shop, found whilst on holiday in Broadford, on the Isle of Skye, is WONDERFUL!
With a huge range of hand knits, handspun wools and accessories, and great advice (even pattern alteration to fit your size!) it is definately worth a visit. They have their own patterns, at very reasonable prices, and their wool is simply spun of dreams!
A knitting and crochet website and community where you can:
- Set up your profile
- Add your own notes and ideas in an online notebook
- Access their pattern and yarn database
- Get social and join forums and groups of like-minded people
“Rather Splendid Stitch Markers & Knitting Patterns” A great resource!
A sewing home decor blog which offers:
- Learn to sew advice & tutorials
- Sewing project tutorials
- Access to free patterns
A varied website of creative projects, original tutorials, and delicious recipes. They cover a variety of crafts including:
- Paper crafts
- Knitting and more…