As an avid sewer – and I know that I am not alone here – I take pride in repairing and upcycling items in order to lower my carbon footprint. I also know Gütermann to be one of the best brands of sewing thread in the world! I have recently discovered Gütermann Sew-all Thread rPET. Not only can they be implemented for a variety of fabrics and stitches, but they are made from 100 % recycled polyester!
And if these fabulous array of colours is not enough to tempt you, you can Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price from MySewingBox.co.uk! up till midnight on Sunday 23rd May!
Readers of my (new improved) Zero Waste Llama Blog get a one week extension on this promotion too! Just enter the code ECOTHREAD when you get to the checkout!
- Closing and backstitch seams
- Fine ornamental stitches and decorative seams
- Sewing with the sewing machine and by hand
- Universal Needle NM 70 – 90
- Light and heavy to medium-weight fabrics and material
- Light and heavy to medium-weight clothing fabrics
- Light and heavy to medium-weight decorative fabrics
- Sew-all Thread made from 100 % recycled polyester
- Thickness No. 100
- Micro Core Technology® – Made in Germany